Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ub3r L33t H4x
Hey there! I notice that you're a guest on this forum, and I'd just like to say that the root Admin here would greatly appreciate it if you'd join.

Thanks, and enjoy browsing through our community!
Ub3r L33t H4x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Forum Rules

Go down

The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Forum Rules Empty The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Forum Rules

Post by FerretFox41 Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:44 pm

These are the official rules of the Ub3r L33t H4x forums. Learn them. Love them. Live them. Eat them.

No inappropriate language!
Heh, yeah right. They won't enforce that. Is that what you think? Trust me then, you are wrong. We will enforce this rule very heavily. It is okay to use mature language, since we have censors on, but never bypass our censors. If you do, you will be warned. Do it again, and to the sandbox you go little kiddy!
○Examples of censor bypassing: Say "Glaceon" is a word that we consider wrong for young kids. This would be different ways to get past the censors.
******* is OK.
G****** is OK.
*laceon is NOT OK.
*laceo* is NOT OK.
G1aceon is NOT OK.

Bypassing censors is wrong. Don't. Do. It.

No Flaming, Bashing, Pressuring, or Insulting other users or people!
○Flaming is targeting one person/people and yelling at them, calling them names, and just being rude and mean. This is NOT OK. If you do this to a person, you will be warned. After that, you will be boxed. If you attempt to do it when you are boxed, you will be BANNED
○Bashing is insulting someone for what they believe or what they are. Examples are racism, uhh... yeah. racism.
○Pressuring is trying to get someone to do something after they have already denied it. It can be done in groups, alone, or even with noone. It can be intentional, or unintentional. If you are pressuring someone, one of the admins or mods will PM you and let you know. If you continue, you will be warned.

No Spamming, Flooding, or Disruptive Posting!
Copied from Marriland:

* Spamming, which is the act of repeatedly posting pointless messages for the sole purpose of gaining points of post count, is not tolerated here. Please, when you post, make sure that your post is:
    o On-topic with the theme of the topic
    o Longer than 3 words
    o Not annoying
    o Not for the sole purpose of earning posts or points
    * This kind of behavior is not to be tolerated on any Forum of the Uber Leet Hax Forums. One Forum here, Games and Other Randomness, is typically more lenient to the quality of posts.
    * "Bumping" posts, which usually results in short posts being made, will be covered in the next section. "Bumping" is exempt from the Spamming rules.
    * When responding to a topic, please try to avoid saying non-contributive responses, such as "Cool," or "Awesome." It's not really against the rules, but it is not a good example of a quality post, and continually posting those kind of messages over and over may result in a Warning. * If you need to say something else in a post but forgot to say it, DO NOT MAKE A NEW POST ABOUT IT! Instead, use the {template:edit} button that is located at the top-right corner of your post. Doing this lets you edit your existing post to add any additional information or content to your post. Failing to do this is counted as double-posting, and is a form of spamming.
    * "Flooding" is the act of posting numerous new topics (instead of just replies) in any given Forum, each serving little point of purpose. Doing this is disruptive to the Forums, as it pushes down all of the legitimate topics to the next page or so. If you have numerous questions you'd like to ask or points you'd like to bring up, please do so in one topic instead of 10. There is no point to "flood" a Forum with numerous topics. If you do such a thing, you will receive a Warning for flooding.
    * It's better to post in an existing topic than to create a new one! If there is a topic on the first few pages asking "Who's your favorite Pokemon?", you don't have to make a new topic asking the exact same question. But there's also no sense in bringing back a topic from 8 months ago just to post in an existing topic
    * Disruptive Posting can be many different things. Basically, anything that is very annoying or unnecessary in your posts, such as using an excessive amount of smilies, or using a thousand exclamation points. If your post causes people to have to scroll their page over (due to a long string of text without any spaces), that is considered Disruptive Posting. If you use a ton of smilies in your post (20+), that is also considered Disruptive Posting. Even purposely posting in l33t or StIcKy CaPs is considered disruptive, if not called for (I mean, doing that once here and there is fine, but if EVERY post you make is like that, then it is disruptive).

YOUR SIGNATURE HAS A LIMIT! REMEMBER THAT!

Last edited by FerretFox41 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Aster, don't make stupid edits to the rules. It makes us look bad. You've been warned.)
FerretFox41
FerretFox41

https://uberleethax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Forum Rules Empty Re: The Official Ub3r L33t H4x Forum Rules

Post by FerretFox41 Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Please standby; the rules are being revamped.
FerretFox41
FerretFox41

https://uberleethax.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down